ARCHITECTURAL MODEL STORAGE VISIT
The Architectural Model Storage is a facility adjacent to WHAT where we store and exhibit architectural models.
This was an optional tour only available to visitors with tickets to WHAT, but for a limited time, we will be offering an Architectural Model Storage-only ticket.
Visitors will be able to view architectural models from renowned architects and design firms that we store and display in a warehouse setting.
March 3rd, 2022～
Mondays (If a national holiday falls on a Monday the museum will be open, and Tuesday will be closed instead.)
*Dates and hours are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
University Students and Under： 500 yen
Discount for Persons with a Disability Card：400 yen
*Children under elementary/primary school age are free (reservations are required)
【Timed-entry Schedule 】
(Includes travel time to exhibition space. Ticket valid for one timed-entry slot.)
Each time slot: 90 min
Check-in: Begins 15 min before the start of each timed-entry slot
Start End Check-in
11:00 – 12:30 10:45
12:30 – 14:00 12:15
14:00 – 15:30 14:45
15:30 – 17:00 15:15
*To prevent the spread of COVID-19, the number of visitors per timed-entry slot will be kept to a minimum until further notice. Thank you for your understanding.
About the Architectural Model Storage Visit ticket
- The Architectural Model Storage can only be accessed with an authorized museum staff.
- Visitors may enter upon late arrival, but their visit time will not be extended. Please arrive and check in at the front desk before the starting time.
- Visitors may leave at any time during their visit, but re-entry is not allowed.
- There are no restrooms inside the Architectural Model Storage exhibition space. Please use the restrooms on the premises (inquire the museum staff for location) before the starting time.
- Please note there are some aisles that may be difficult to access in a wheelchair.
- Do not touch the architectural models, the display cases, or shelves.
- Do not bring any food/beverages into the exhibition space. (Including candy and gum)
- Photography and videography are prohibited.
- The use of objects that produce light or sounds is prohibited.
- Do not bring backpacks and/or other large luggage inside of the exhibition space. Visitors are encouraged to use lockers to store their belongings. (Please keep your valuables with you.)
- The museum staff have the right to ask visitors to leave the premises if they are being disruptive to others.